Thursday, December 21, 2006

Changes

Those of you who have been long time readers of this blog might remember that last summer I had a few gigs and the publicity woman, Lindsey Benoit, was/is a favorite of mine.  Well, she’s left Ballantine. 

 At the time she was handling my publicity I said that if anyone ever got her they would be lucky indeed.  For the moment no one is going to get her…no book authors.  Although she’s staying in publishing it’s not book publishing.

I still have the paperback of Too Darn Hot coming out in May and although I don’t think they’ll want me to do anything you never know.  And if I have to, Lindsey won’t be there.

I’m happy for her because she’s continuing to do something she loves.  But she’ll be missed by me and those of you who won’t get a chance to work with her.

Good luck, Lindsey.

3 comments:

Bernita said...

Wishing you a Happy Chrsitmas, just the same, Sandra.

Bernita said...

And a happy Newest Year.

Angel charls said...

Users of the Instagram app have recently begun to experience a bug while attempting to add photos to their feed. When a user posts a picture, it appears in their feed for about 10 seconds before disappearing without warning. When a user's post is deleted from Instagram, they usually get a pop-up message explaining why it was removed. “We deleted your post because it did not meet our group guidelines,” says the most popular notification. Within one day, you can follow our steps and be back on my Instagram feed sharing videos and pictures. If you are still having trouble posting on Instagram after following this guide. I will try to respond and help you as soon as possible, contact us via Bellen Instagram Klantenservice.