Thursday, November 30, 2006

Terrible Week

Of course it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to.  I wrote half a page on Monday.  Half a page on Tues.  Then I gave up.

I know this will sound like an excuse, and it is, of course, but there was another death in my life. I’m not going to write about it here as I have some others because this person was not a writer. 

Her death colored my whole week.  I am left as the keeper of the secret.

Tomorrow I’m going to the movies as I do on many Fridays.  Monday I’ll try again to make some headway on this novel.  TRY.

1 comment:

ORION said...

I am so sorry things are not going well for you Sandra.
It makes my petty little problems trite.
I too had an unproductive writing week but it is due to my agent shopping my book. I am just so darn excited, I cannot concentrate.
Everything is on the line.
But I still am who I am.
My muses ground me.
Hope next week is better for you.