Thursday, June 15, 2006

Checking In

The Guilt Meter says I’m doing very well.  In the first week I’d be guilty in the morning (that’s when I write) and fine in the afternoon.  On Friday I went to the movies, but I often do that when I’m writing so guilt didn’t register.

This week no guilt.  A feeling of freedom.

But I’m still in the game because my new book is about to come out and I’ve been getting reviews both print and online.  So far all have been good.  And I’ll be making a few appearances, readings and panels, etc.  I’ll list them when I feel strong about working on the code.  Right now anyone who wishes to see them can go to my website.

The big surpise is that I don’t seem to have enough time to do everything I have to do and want to do.  How is that possible?  I did these same things before and wrote, too.  It’s one of those things that doesn’t add up or make sense. 

I’ve done a lot of reading but still haven’t caught up with email.   And my addiction to buying books has been arrested for the time being, I think.  I only have one book coming.  Hate that.

No comments: