Saturday, June 25, 2005

On and On

End of another week of this line editing.  Lousy mood.  Tomorrow is a day off but it won’t be enough.  Still, I’ll entertain myself by reading THE BURNING GIRL-Mark Billingham.

Monday it’ll all start again.  If I finish next week I’ll be amazed.

What will tonight be like?  We’re angry and tired.  We have the Yankee/Mets game. We have our dinner from the great take-out place that opened about a year ago.   We have a movie.  At least we won’t have to speak.

Why didn’t I get a dessert? 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SANDRA
I HAVE TO KNOW,WHAT'S THE MOVIE....SIDEWAYS IS TERRIFIC AND BATMAN BEGINS IS GOOD AND DARK IF JUST A HALF HOUR TOO LONG
MISSED DESSERT.......TREAT YERSELF TO DOUBLE HELPING OF CHEESCAKE TODAY AND BLAME ME....DEAL?
THE BEST THING ABOUT SHITE DAYS IS THEY END
BEST
KEN BRUEN

Sandra Scoppettone said...

Ken,
I have a feeling you don't check your email. I sent you one about Magdalyn Martyrs . Thanks for your post. I'll take you up on the cheesecake. I can blame you, but I can't blame your hips.

Yes, shit days end. Thanks for reminding me.
Best,
Sandra