Sunday, September 05, 2004

New Book

My latest book is BEAUTIFUL RAGE and was supposedly published on September 2nd. I say supposedly because no one can find it. Oh, yes, it's on Amazon and other sites but it continues to say that it's not published yet even though it says it will be published on September 2nd. It's baffling. It's been reviewed by Harriet Klausner on many sites but not on Amazon. Another bafflement. This book is published by Five Star Mysteries. I've never published with them before so I had no idea what to expect. I think the jacket is terrific. But what good is a picture of the jacket when you can't buy the book? I'll continue to hope the book appears somewhere. This is Labor Day weekend so maybe when it's over?

I have a website and this is the address:
http://www.imt.net/~gedison/scoppett.html

3 comments:

Jason said...

Question: as an established internet quasi-celebrity with a large cult following, how can I get a book deal?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.