Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Season

If I were still writing I would've taken off the last month. I always did that...took off the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I have no idea why.  It was part of my writing routine.  A writing routine means when you're not writing, too.  It all counts. In the end, like now, I'd have as many books published as I was  meant to.  Had I worked all those weeks of the holiday season for 30 years would I have more than 19 published books?  I don't think so.  Lots of times I didn't write in the summer.  More books?  Who knows? 

I've enjoyed my time between the two holidays as much as I always did.  But now I don't have to dread January 2nd.

Happy  Holidays to All.

4 comments:

Consuelo Saah Baehr said...

19 published books!!!!!! A meaningful amount. My hat's off to Sandra Scoppetoone. Happy Holidays to you, good friend.

Jess said...

Hope your Christmas was everything you wanted it to be and that 2012 finds you thriving.

jennymilch said...

THE LATE GREAT ME made a pivotal difference in my life as a teen. Finding you here on your blog is--very meaningful. I was distressed to read you're no longer writing fiction, but wish you the very best in your retirement.

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the Roamin' Cat said...

Here's my 21 blogs which you may git ideers from - I myself didn't acquire the wisdom, yet, I followed the steward of my soul for my thots --- Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs, miss gorgeous...