Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All Books Ready

I realized this morning that I never posted their links here.  I know you've all been waiting breathlessly.  There are five books in the Lauren Laurano series and each book is 1.99.

Everything You Have Is Mine
I'll Be Leaving You Always
My Sweet Untraceable You
Let's Face the Music and Die
Gonna Take A Homicidal Journey

The other three were originally published under my pseudonym, Jack Early. Each is a stand alone and each is 99 cents.

A Creative Kind of Killer
Razzamatazz
Donato & Daughter

There's also a short story that people are buying.  I didn't expect that but it's happening.  Only 99 cents.

Tag Sale

I hope you'll read one or two.  I think you'll enjoy them.  But what do I know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Links !!

Regards
http://www.excellentquotations.com

Chris said...

Your Lauren Laurano books are still my favorite mystery series! I have all 5 in paperback and was sorry when the series ended but since I have reread them so many times that's almost ok. Thank you for your books, your blog and for sharing your work on kindle.

Sandra Scoppettone said...

Thank you so much, Chris.

Geli and Drews mom said...

WOW! Ditto what Chris said!

The Lauren Laurano books were, for me, one of those truly magical reading experiences! I cracked each front cover and just read until I closed the back cover- without pausing for ANYTHING! I often laughed out loud (rare for a book)... and as much as I loved them I was loathe to finish because then "it" would be over (back to the real world!)... THANK YOU!

Sheri said...

I'm not sure why I have never read these before as they are exactly my kind of book! Have just read the first three within a few days and am looking forward to books 4 and 5! Thank you Sandra :)