Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Writing Short

Although I’m not working on a novel, I’ve taken up a Flash Fiction challenge. You can find what it is here: Flash Fiction Spring Challenge .

I enjoyed writing it. I think it was mostly because I knew it was finite. Had I been writing that day's output of a novel I don’t think I would’ve felt the same. I’d know that I’d have to go on and on and on. I can’t handle that anymore. I like going to bed when I wish and getting up when I wish. And other things that go with not writing. I can’t see that changing anytime soon.

At any rate, you’ll find my Flash Fiction here on May 3rd.

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Can't wait to read it. I ended up having fun writing mine although it's always a challenge since I don't outline or even consciously plan it. Sometimes it takes a while for my subconscious to kick in.
And I'm still here too.

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Glad you are back. I can't wait to read your flash.

Terrie